Anugraham Charitable Trust UK
CORE TEAM OF ANUGRAHAM CHARITABLE TRUST
Dr Grish Kumar Malhotra
Dr Niraj Gopinath
- Ending Loneliness – Support for the elderly in elder care homes, by way of regular visits, interactive sessions and singing. Approximately 200 residents across seven old age homes are visited every month in the sites of Leicester, London, Lewisham, Croydon, Liverpool and Harrow Weald. A ‘Blanket Revolution’ was organised through which each inmate was provided with a personalised blanket as well as a hat
- Supporting the ‘Each One Educate One’ Programme in India to gift the opportunity of education to those children who would not otherwise get the chance.
- Support extended to Sri Sathya Sai Sharadaniketanam Educational Campus for boys at Mandya, Karnataka, India run by the Sri Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust at Chikkaballapur, Karnataka, India.
- ‘Growing to be God’ programme to nurture the innate moral values in children, is conducted regularly
- Supporting Sri Sathya Sai Sanjeevani Hospital in Sri Lanka, in conjunction with the Sri Sathya Sai Karunanilayam Foundation in Sri Lanka
- Grace Kitchens provide food to the homeless in various parts of the UK. Over 700 meals per week are distributed in the cities of London, Portsmouth, Southampton, Leicester, Manchester and the town of Luton
- Support for the refugees who were landing on the Islands of Lesbos and Athens (Greece), by providing them with food and shelter. Rehabilitation workshops are also conducted for them
- Mass Indian weddings were conducted for about 90 couples who were not so privileged to have a full-fledged wedding of their own. The entire wedding from the wedding rituals, and meals, to providing essential household items to the couples to start their new married life, was completely taken care of
Sri Sathya Sai Sharadaniketanam Educational Campus
for boys at Mandya district (Karnataka, India)