- ‘i am I’ is a Human Values Project run by the joint effort of Russia, Lithuania and Ukraine. It is conducted three times per month in these locations and is broadcasted live worldwide.
- This project delves in detail about the following topics:
- Correlation between human character and various types of diseases
- Worshiping and respecting parents as the way to lead a happy life
- How to find your place in society?
- How to be an example for the future generation?
- Service to Society is Service to God
- The book ‘i am I’ has been translated from Russian language to Lithuanian, English, and Moldovan languages