Общественный фонд «САИ» (Public Foundation “SAI”)
- Assistance to single parent families, primarily single mothers and widowed mothers who are raising many children – Basic necessities such as food and school supplies are distributed once a month. There are also plans to conduct educational programmes for these children in the near future
- Service activities in the economically backward city of Almaty is done once a quarter by providing food and purchasing and distributing the fundamental essentials for families
- ‘Growing to be God’ sessions – The Foundation members and volunteers from Kazakhstan are engaged in organising ‘Growing to be God’ sessions to the children of beneficiary families. Topics encompassing core human values are discussed and imparted to children. After the conclusion of every session, hot and sumptuous meals are served to all the participants
- Feeding the homeless – Every Sunday, the volunteers of the Foundation distribute nutritious meals to needy and homeless individuals residing on the route from the local Church to the local Mosque in the city of Almaty. The meals which are distributed include sandwiches, sweets, cookies and tea. Since November 2021 till October 2022, close to 1,800 meals were served.
- Supporting single mothers – Every month, the volunteers engage themselves in assistance to single-parent families, primarily focusing on single mothers or widowed mothers, who are struggling to raise their children and are facing several difficulties. Daily essentials such as ration and hygiene products are distributed to such families. Ration kits equivalent to 3,000 meals were distributed till date.